Bill Gates Bio, Wiki
Bill Gates was born William Henry Gates III on October 28, 1995.
He is an American Business Tycoon, software developer, investor, and Philanthropist.
Famously known as the Co-owner and director of Microsoft Corporation.
He was born and raised in Seattle, Washington.
Bill Parents were William H. Gates Sr and Mary Maxwell Gates.
His ancestry includes English, German, and Irish.
He Co-Founded the Microsoft Company with his childhood friend Paul Allen in New, Mexico 1975.
Microsoft is the largest personal Computer software Company in the world.
He married Melinda French and together they have three children.
Bill Gates has a net worth US $105.6 Billion dollars by May 2020
He has even been included in the Forbes list of the world’s richest people.
He has a Multi-Billion Investments and Shares in various sectors.
- AutoNation, automotive retailer that Gates has a 16% stake in trading on the NYSE.
- bgC3, a new think-tank company founded by Gates.
- Canadian National Railway (CN), a Canadian Class I freight railway. As of 2019, Bill Gates is the largest single shareholder of CN stock.
- Cascade Investment LLC, a private investment and holding company incorporated in the United States, founded and controlled by Bill Gates and headquartered in Kirkland, Washington.
- Corbi originally named Interactive Home Systems and now known as Branded Entertainment Network a digital image licensing and rights services company founded by Gates.
- EarthNow, Seattle-based startup company aiming to blanket the Earth with live satellite video coverage. Gates is a large financial backer.
- Eclipse Aviation, a defunct manufacturer of very light jets. Gates was a major stake-holder early on in the project.
- Ecolab, a global provider of water, hygiene and energy technologies and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets. Gates increased his stake of 10.8% in Ecolab to 25% in 2012.
- ResearchGate, a social networking site for scientists. Gates participated in a $35 million round of financing along with other investors.
- TerraPower, a nuclear reactor design company founded by Gates.
Theories on COVID 19 Vaccine
Speculations and rumours have been going around on social media that Gates is behind the plot of using the vaccine to implant microchip on people.
He denied all that saying that Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is using 300 Million Dollars towards finding a vaccine for COVID 19.